Chiropractic care is a proven, natural, drug-free therapy used to relieve pain and inflammation, promote healing and restore range of motion. The 24 vertebrae that make up the spinal column support the body, and protect the primary channels of the delicate nervous system.
Chiropractic care addresses misalignment of the spine – also known as subluxation. Proper alignment of the spine is vital for optimal wellness. HFC offers an exceptional range of options to:
- Relieve pain and stiffness.
- Restore range of motion and coordination, and improve posture.
- Stimulate and restore proper nerve function.
- Improve blood flow, and relieve swelling (edema).
- Relieve muscle pain, trigger points and muscle spasm (congestion).
- Stimulate the immune system to promote healing and resist disease.
- Promote healthy digestion.
- Restore healthy sleep patterns.
- Prevent muscular weakening (atrophy) and development of scar tissue.
- Relieve symptoms associated with acute or chronic conditions.
Acupuncture improves the body’s functions and promotes the natural self-healing process by stimulating acupuncture points. It is among the oldest healing practices in the world.
At HFC, we offer both traditional and needleless acupuncture therapies – both are gentle, drug-free treatment options. The most common method uses fine, sterile needles gently inserted into the skin.
Acupuncture therapy helps release blocked energy in the body and promote optimal function, supporting the body’s natural healing response. Hundreds of clinical studies support acupuncture treatment to:
- Treat musculoskeletal pain.
- Help relieve pain associated with chronic conditions, traumatic injury or surgery.
- Stimulate the immune system to promote healing.
- Relieve symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Help resolve digestive issues like Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Help reduce and relieve symptoms of chronic headaches and migraines.
We are passionate about empowering you to become the master of your health journey. And, we’re here to support you in achieving lifelong health.
We’ll help you learn a simple, effective approach to wellness that includes vital immune support along with nutritional and lifestyle education.
We’ll create a wellness strategy just for you, giving consideration to your overall health, age, gender, activity level, family medical history, internal and external stressors, recent illness or injury, and more.
- Gain valuable insight into key lifestyle practices that will help your body function optimally, avoid injury, improve flexibility and vitality, promote healthy sleep patterns and more.
- Learn simple and affordable shifts in your approach to nutrition, food selection and food preparation that will help your body heal, improve concentration, increase sustained energy, encourage healing, and resist illness and disease.
- Support your delicate immune system with our tested "Three to Thrive" supplement plan that includes scientifically proven, bioavailable supplements.
New Patient Form
1. Click button and download PDF.
2. Print and fill out from the comfort of your own home.
3. Bring into the office for your first appointment!
* You may also wait to fill out this form until you arrive at the office if you so choose.